Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2012
By: FudgeCake101 First Son 5 posts

PSN store not adding funds

6 replies 328 views Edited Nov 12, 2012
On Saturday nov 10th, around five o clock, I tried to add $59.99 to my PSN wallet, so that I could buy Assassins Creed III, but for some reason, when I entered checkout, and selected add funds, it would only say "An error has occurrd. (2)". I googled this, and I found a post on thesixthaxis and it said that it was just a problem with the new store. They also had a quote from playstation that basically said, sorry for the inconvenience, it will be fixed in a couple hours. So here I am, a couple DAYS later, and it's still not fixed... Anyone else having this problem? I also sometimes get "The funds could not be added". If someone could explain the problem, or tell me that you have the same problem, that would really help.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (328 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN store not adding funds

Nov 12, 2012
Even if this first affect you, could you please leave a comment telling that it doesn't? And also, could you leave your country, just your country, so I can figure out if it's only me or what. I live in Canada.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Even if it his doesn't affect you* auto correct :/
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i live in the US i tried to download some items and its not letting me add funds either

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (240 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 3, 2012

glad to see other people are having the same issue. I thought was worrying it might just be me. Is it just an error in the network or what?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (235 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 4, 2012

The update was made and I still can't add funds!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (219 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Same problem over two separate credit cards. I have received no contact about a problem, as my last emails received from Sony were of successful purchases (yes, I checked my spam folder.) Apparently not a problem with leaks, because credit cards have no payments other than mine to report. Credit cards are also not reporting automatic blocks against any activity.

So what's going on?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Likes