Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2012
By: FudgeCake101 First Son 5 posts

PSN store not adding funds

6 replies 336 views Edited Nov 12, 2012
On Saturday nov 10th, around five o clock, I tried to add $59.99 to my PSN wallet, so that I could buy Assassins Creed III, but for some reason, when I entered checkout, and selected add funds, it would only say "An error has occurrd. (2)". I googled this, and I found a post on thesixthaxis and it said that it was just a problem with the new store. They also had a quote from playstation that basically said, sorry for the inconvenience, it will be fixed in a couple hours. So here I am, a couple DAYS later, and it's still not fixed... Anyone else having this problem? I also sometimes get "The funds could not be added". If someone could explain the problem, or tell me that you have the same problem, that would really help.
Message 1 of 7 (336 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN store not adding funds

Nov 12, 2012
Even if this first affect you, could you please leave a comment telling that it doesn't? And also, could you leave your country, just your country, so I can figure out if it's only me or what. I live in Canada.
Message 2 of 7 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Even if it his doesn't affect you* auto correct :/
Message 3 of 7 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i live in the US i tried to download some items and its not letting me add funds either

Message 4 of 7 (248 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 3, 2012

glad to see other people are having the same issue. I thought was worrying it might just be me. Is it just an error in the network or what?

Message 5 of 7 (243 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 4, 2012

The update was made and I still can't add funds!

Message 6 of 7 (227 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Same problem over two separate credit cards. I have received no contact about a problem, as my last emails received from Sony were of successful purchases (yes, I checked my spam folder.) Apparently not a problem with leaks, because credit cards have no payments other than mine to report. Credit cards are also not reporting automatic blocks against any activity.

So what's going on?

Message 7 of 7 (183 Views)
0 Likes