Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2013
By: Keltrian First Son 3 posts

Paypal Deposit Wrong Account

[ Edited ]
5 replies 99 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I need help please i have 2 playstation accounts and  i added 25usd to a the wrong one, can you help me to transfer it to the other account? or maybe a refund? please i really need to take the 25usd to the other account.

Message 1 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

Re: Paypal Deposit Wrong Account

Feb 18, 2013

Keltrian wrote:

I need help please i have 2 playstation accounts and  i added 25usd to a the wrong one, can you help me to transfer it to the other account? or maybe a refund? please i really need to take the 25usd to the other account.

The mistake is on you. I'm 99.99% sure the same rules apply to PSN PayPal added funds so, I will say that there will be no transfer of money from one account to another nor will they refund you the money.

You can call SONY support find out for yourself

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 6 (92 Views)
VP of Gaming
30362 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I concur with the above although not intentional the error was of your own doing so a refund is indeed unlikely, but like my friend above has siad, you can only try.

Also funds cannot be transferred from one account to another.

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Keltrian wrote:

can you transfer it back? 

Message 4 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17708 posts

Feb 18, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Keltrian wrote:

I doubt it. Once a wallet is funded that's it. With Paypal it may be different but I'm thinking it's not.

Message 5 of 6 (78 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Feb 18, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Keltrian wrote:

I doubt it. Once a wallet is funded that's it. With Paypal it may be different but I'm thinking it's not.

If this is true then his only hope is the link at the bottom of all the pages for contacting support :smileysad:.

i'm not really sure how it works as I haven't used paypal with the SEN yet. 

Message 6 of 6 (72 Views)
0 Likes