May 09 2013
By: bosch_doc Splicer 67 posts

PlayStation Plus

5 replies 126 views Edited May 9, 2013

PSN gave me a free month of PS Plus subscription and so I downloaded inFamous 2 and other games because it was free and earned a few trophies. But when my free month ended I went to the trophies section on the XMB menu and I don't see my inFamous trophies. I'm wondering if it counted out all my trophies earned because my PS Plus ended? I'm a little confused about it so if someone could explain it to me it would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9519 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus

May 9, 2013

They should be connected to your PSN profile. Maybe you should contact support. Usually trophies don't disappear. Heck, people even ask if we can remove trophies. So it's interesting that this is happening to you. Your best bet is contact support.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

May 9, 2013

I think you should keep any trophies earned from PS+ content, though I don't know that for sure.  Are you sure you earned them with the same account that you are checking for trophies?  Are all the PS+ games you played gone?  Have you synched trophies since earning them?  I do see that you have no Infamous 2 on your trophy list, but if you hadn't synched that could be part of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (112 Views)
VP of Gaming
27624 posts

May 9, 2013

I agree with JERM in that I also think that any trophies you earn from Plus games, whether you still have access to them still or not are yours to keep for ever, are you sure you're signed in with the same account/PSN ID that you used to play the game with?

BRIT-KO

(P.S. I have asked for this Thread to be moved to the PS Plus Support Section where it should be)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

May 9, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

I think you should keep any trophies earned from PS+ content, though I don't know that for sure.  Are you sure you earned them with the same account that you are checking for trophies?  Are all the PS+ games you played gone?  Have you synched trophies since earning them?  I do see that you have no Infamous 2 on your trophy list, but if you hadn't synched that could be part of it.

This is pretty much my thought. Make sure that you haven't turned off syncing. I think the setting says something along the lines of "offline mode" or" sync to server" and is found from the trophies menu, I'll check it when I get home in a couple of hours. Oh, and if you earned the trophies on a different PS3 system but didn't sync it to the cloud, you are pretty much out of luck unless you still have access to that PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

May 9, 2013

Yes, I only have one account which is this one and whenever I get trophies, I sync them after I played the game. I don't have PS Plus anymore so that's why I asked. It's only inFamous 2 for some odd reason. It's no biggie, I could just play it again and earn all the trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes