Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2013
By: I-_-i2ecoiil-_-I First Son 3 posts

Playstation 3 Hacker (Evidence)

2 replies 337 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Hello guys, im sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this, this is the first time ive been to the forums. Anyways,  i just found out one of my old friends on PSN has been hacking zombies. I have the video of him doing it in zombies as well. But for starters, everyone knows that Black Ops 2 zombies has a kill limit of 9999. And if you do the math, logically you would be able to get round 65 MAX before you reach that kill limit. If you go over the kill limit, your entire high score doesn't count. But, these 2 fellas go to found 75 with 0 downs, 0 revivies. One had 15000+ kills, and other had 9999 kills. So, i knew it was pretty obvious something was wrong. I went to their player channels and on of the channels, the last two videos were glitched, had a strange thumbnail and the video wouldn't even start. So i went to the other player channel and watched the last video. Turns out, they had FULL invincibility, infinite ammo, infinite clip so there is no reload, fire resistance, no fall damage, etc. You get the point, they hacked. And ive never seen anyone be able to do that without Jailbreaking their PS3. And Sony has said before, anyone caught jailbreaking their PS3 will result in a system ban. I have the video, i recorded a clip of it and saved the whole video. Again, i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this, but i couldn't find a more suitable place. Hopefully action will be taken and they will be banned. If not, i suppose ill try calling the Support Line and Treyarch as well. Its getting really old having all these hackers on here. Ruins the game for everyone else yanno? But if anyone wants to see for yourself, go to Survival on Town: Two players. Number 1 and 2 in the world. Check the Player Channel of the first person and watch the most recent video on town. So if you can please do me a favor and just report both of them. Atleast watch the first minute of the video so you know im not lying and trying to get some random person banned lol. My PSN is: I-_-i2ecoiil-_-I if anyone needs to message me or anything thanks

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29759 posts

Re: Playstation 3 Hacker (Evidence)

Jan 12, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

It is not up to Sony or anyone here to report someone, however you can report a PSN ID using this link: 

http://np.us.playstation.com/

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Playstation 3 Hacker (Evidence)

Jan 12, 2013

Alright, i reported both of them, and went to the activtion website to report both of them again, just to be safe. They really need to start cracking down on all these hackers .-.

Message 3 of 3 (321 Views)
0 Likes