Sep 24 2012
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1748 posts

Playstation Network: Internet Browser Issues?

2 replies 182 views Edited Sep 24, 2012

So lately, my PC was disconnected for something so i've been using my PS3 for internet... But I want to listen to some music while on here, so I put some of the Music on my HDD, but thing is... Trying to access Music while on the Internet crashes, or Freezes your PS3, when you hit the PS Button to Reply or Start a Message to a friend on your PS Friends list... This only Acurs while the Music is playing... Other wise I can still search the Web, & listen to music without my PS3 Freezing up... So I dunno if it's the Music, or the Browser, or if it's both that cause it, but it deffinately Freezes the PS3 every time I try messaging someone or reply to their messages... 

Any chance of this getting fixed? Also a side note, the PS3 Web Browser is out of Date for Flash, or whatever... 

Some websites are already using Flash V.10.0, & i'm pretty sure the PS3 Web Browser is no where near that... Am I wrong? Just a thought... For instance, I can't visit the Six Flags website at all, without an Error...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Playstation Network: Internet Browser Issues?

Dec 30, 2012

when is sony going to plan an upgrade to the ps3 internet browser ? I am really fustraed with the outdated one .

Message 2 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: Playstation Network: Internet Browser Issues?

Jan 1, 2013

yes it freeze everytime when you go to messages when you have music and internet at the same time 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes