Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
25 posts

Re: Playstation Network Just Crashed

Jun 23, 2013

:smileyembarrassed:    How are they going to handle the PS4 traffic when stuff like this happens with PS3s on the network.     If this is how it's going to be, I won't be getting PS+.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (296 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Is this being resolved????!..
Sony we need some answers!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 23, 2013

has the problem been solved?

here in brazil, the super slim models made in brazil have lost connection to the psn. the internet and the browser works fine, but we can't access the psn. no one knows for certain what's happening, the only base is that the last patch, the 4.45, messed up with everything, including the psnetwork. even if you did not install it, you still can't acess the psn because of said error.  some people can acess it with no problem, especially if they have other models of ps3.

i'm relieved to know it's happening in other places too, but i'm upset because it's been this way since the 4.45 was released. i hope they really fix this up.

it's bothering me that sony has not made an official statement yet. i don't know if the patch they plan on releasing thursday is going to fix the network error. i think it will, but you know...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I also believed the 4.45 patch had something to do with it althou i still have the 4.41 on my ps3 i'm really hoping the new patch theyre realesing this upcoming thursday fixes this issue because it's becoming a problem, i might have to just switch to xbox if this continues
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 24, 2013

been doing this all week  , so  bad that i got my ea sports account suspended because of the lag the network problems with Sony Entertainment , thanks to this i had to start a new account just to play my game online as i dont like playing the cpu (nhl 13) , this gives me question wheather or not i buy the ps4 cause why would i pay for a service that goes down alot and this is on going problem dating back before the hackers that shutted down the network for 2 months , hate to say it but i might go to xbox one if i decided get a new console , def will be sitting around waiting on feedback of the ps4 and the psn that goes along with it , i really hate xbox and never see my self get one but at least their connection dont do this all the time like sony , PLEASE FIX YOUR PROBLEM SONY PLEASE if you have to shut down the network again to figour out whats up then do so and make sure you pay back your psn plus memebers (i dont have plus btw)

thank you

sony fan of all electronics

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (122 Views)
0 Likes