Feb 19 2013
By: reznet0 First Son 1 posts

Playstation Network banning me for no reason?

4 replies 228 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

I was playing a game "Battlefield 2" roughly 4 - 5 days ago early hours in the morning when I come accross being signed out of playstation network with a weird error I only caught a glimpse of it because I was interested in passing a mission for trophies. So I try to sign back in so I could sync my hard work so far because it interrupted me anyway to get: Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended. Now we all know what I do here pick up the phone and call sony to ask for support and the reason behind this issue to resolve it, I have had the account since Febuary 2008 I won't let it go to easy if I have not broken any TOS in the time I played on that account. I got in touch and he asked for the usual and also my psn name "reznet" which is so unique about the account is the name along with thing's in the account worth over £200 in total. Their reason behind me being banned was "Using a modified console or playing pirared games while signed into the network" Well stop right there because a modified console? I don't even know how to take the screws out of the console and your saying its "Modified" also which made me laugh "Pirated" I live in a place where pirated games are a common thing but only have I seen xbox 360 pirated games about never once have I seen a pirarted playstation disk.

Now support I want a real reason why my account has been banned I don't like the fact that my progress and all my hard work went to nothing. Losing a really good customer for no reason because I am **bleep** at the fact I have never stept out of line on the playstation scene had every playstation console but looks like Playstation 3 might just be my last...

Playstation name: reznet

Date created: 6/2/2008

Trophies: 674 Roughly

Platinums: 4

Message 1 of 5 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Playstation Network banning me for no reason?

Feb 19, 2013

Have all your games been bought from a reputable source?

You could have been sold a "hot shot".

Just wondering.

Moble

Message 2 of 5 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Feb 19, 2013

You have...

reznet
LEVEL 12  3%
4 Platinum
19 Gold
126 Silver
670 Bronze
TROPHIES 819

**bleep** that sucks... Why dont you call them and speak to them.... You wont get much help on the forums for that. 

Call sony

Message 3 of 5 (212 Views)
MVP Support
24200 posts

Feb 19, 2013

You don't have to touch the screws to have a modded system. You only need to be running CFW. Custom firmware. Same with pirated games.

Message 4 of 5 (199 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
38486 posts

Feb 19, 2013

reznet0 wrote:

I was playing a game "Battlefield 2" roughly 4 - 5 days ago early hours in the morning when I come accross being signed out of playstation network with a weird error I only caught a glimpse of it because I was interested in passing a mission for trophies. So I try to sign back in so I could sync my hard work so far because it interrupted me anyway to get: Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended. Now we all know what I do here pick up the phone and call sony to ask for support and the reason behind this issue to resolve it, I have had the account since Febuary 2008 I won't let it go to easy if I have not broken any TOS in the time I played on that account. I got in touch and he asked for the usual and also my psn name "reznet" which is so unique about the account is the name along with thing's in the account worth over £200 in total. Their reason behind me being banned was "Using a modified console or playing pirared games while signed into the network" Well stop right there because a modified console? I don't even know how to take the screws out of the console and your saying its "Modified" also which made me laugh "Pirated" I live in a place where pirated games are a common thing but only have I seen xbox 360 pirated games about never once have I seen a pirarted playstation disk.

Now support I want a real reason why my account has been banned I don't like the fact that my progress and all my hard work went to nothing. Losing a really good customer for no reason because I am **bleep** at the fact I have never stept out of line on the playstation scene had every playstation console but looks like Playstation 3 might just be my last...

Playstation name: reznet

Date created: 6/2/2008

Trophies: 674 Roughly

Platinums: 4

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

There will be a good reason for your ban/suspension, Sony doesn't take this kind of decision lightly, they will have looked into it & found something to be amiss, suck up the ban/suspension & move on.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)