First Son
1 posts

Re: Playstation Network still "Under Maintenance"

Jan 5, 2014
I have had the same problem for 1 month please help I want to download minecraft
Message 51 of 59 (993 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Just uninstall the playstation store and then install it. That will fix it. Worked for me. Youtube it to see how to do if you are not clear. 

Message 52 of 59 (849 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 15, 2014
Yeah it won't work for me either! I'm trying to get Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass and it has said for 2 weeks straight "PSN is currently undergoing maintenance" Is it just me or what? Can annoy one help me?? I updated my system and everything
Message 53 of 59 (769 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2014
I've had the same problem and I just bought a 50 dollar psn card and can't use it
Message 54 of 59 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

Hey, if the PlayStation Store says "This Service Is Undergoing Maintenance", or something along those lines, you can perform the following steps to try and address the issue:

A:

Navigate to PSN > PlayStation Store, press the triangle button and choose "Delete".  After deleting the PlayStation Store, restart your PS3 system and then navigate to PSN > PlayStation Store, press the "X" button, and re-install the application.

B:

Navigate to Settings > Date and Time Settings > Date and Time > Set Via Internet.   If the time isn't correct, then you may encounter this type of error on the PlayStation Store.

(Keep in-mind that these steps only apply to the PlayStation 3 system)

Message 55 of 59 (706 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 25, 2014
Im in nyc having the same problem!
Message 56 of 59 (632 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Thank you for this post. I have been having this issue for a week now, but un-installing/ re-installing helped me out (after 2-3 times). I hope everyone else can get theirs sorted out soon. This issue has been so frustrating.

Message 57 of 59 (578 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 29, 2014
I have multiple $50 PSN cards and can't use any of them. I get a general "codeless" error no matter which way I try, and I've tried a few. The Playstation Store app thing on the PS3, the "redeem codes" option under "account management" on the PS3, and via the website ( https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm ), all cough up an error, but nothing useful. Basically the completely nonspecific one I get from inside the PStore app "an error has occurred." The only information I can seem to find at all is that "usually these problems are network related and therefore brief", but that wasn't specific to me, it was from one of 50 random google searches, and it doesn't really tell me whether they mean brief like a few minutes, or brief like a few months. Anybody know if there is any chance of this resolving itself anytime soon, or is waiting on hold forever with customer support the only real option I have left?
Message 58 of 59 (523 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 2, 2014
I also have the same problem but this has been going on a lot longer for me, i am limited to not using a broadband connection although I can download updates and dlc for games (takes a wee bit longer) I cannot go into the psn store, however I was able to get through a back door using a demo I d/l'ed, if by any chance you have a demo try it and go get the unlock key (I used the game "hoard" to do this until I actually purchased the key now I'm locked out) but don't purchase go to the search tab and browse that way, if anyone knows of any games that will let you get in through the store from its dlc let everyone know,
Message 59 of 59 (320 Views)
0 Likes