Nov 15 2012
By: ToxicBerserker Monster Hunter 34 posts

Playstation Store Error, Please Help!

5 replies 1221 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Hey everyone, I have been having issues trying to get the Playstation Store to work, every time I enter the Playstation Store a error message pops up saying,

"An error occurred with the application. To continue, please press the PS button to close the application. After you close the application, you can select the application icon to launch the application again.

Now I have tried to delete the application and then reinstall it but it still gives me this error message (It's preventing me from accessing anything on the Playstation Store). This problem started yesterday and has still continued up till this very moment. I want to download the new demos released on tuesday but this error keeps occurring. I asked a few friends to check the Playstation Store to see if it was still operating correctly and they had no problems booting into the Playstation Store, which could mean that the problem isn't affecting everyone, probably only a few. Also I would like to state that the new Playstation Store app was working perfectly fine for me a few hours before the problem started occurring, it just stopped working for no apparent reason. Has anyone else have been experiencing the same issue?

Message 1 of 6 (1,221 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: Playstation Store Error, Please Help!

Nov 15, 2012

yea man...you are not the only one sufferring this...i too got the same error message when tried to login PSN. hope this could be solved soon...

Message 2 of 6 (1,198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Maybe it having a maintenance still it should be working fine.

Message 3 of 6 (1,170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I have the same promblem,

Message 4 of 6 (1,166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 15, 2012
i wa able to get into the store but it wouldnt let me do anything. i couldnt back out or do anything. pls let me no something if you ind out anything.
Message 5 of 6 (1,165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Dec 13, 2012

started acting buggie then i couldn't get back in at all really need it up by xmas eve my sons bday and xmas eve 

Message 6 of 6 (842 Views)
0 Likes