Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 21 2013
By: Computer_gamer17 First Son 2 posts

Playstation Store Problem

2 replies 163 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

My problem that I am having is with playstation store. Everything else on my playstation 3 appears to be working fine such as, the playstation web browser and things like playstation home, but when I try to go to anything dealing with the playstation store such as playstation plus it will not come up. I think it gave me an error the first time I tried to go to playstation store when I first got my playstation 3. I can't remember the error number. Now whenever I go to playstation store all it does is go a screen that looks like its loading but it doesn't actually take me to the playstation store. Whenever I try to go to playstation store now it still just takes me to the loading screen and stays on that screen for a long time and I end up pressing the playstation button in the center of the dualshock remote, and go to quit and it takes me back to the background screen where everything else is at. Could it be that there is something wrong with playstation store on my playstation 3? I recently purchased a playstation 3 this month.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29040 posts

Re: Playstation Store Problem

Feb 21, 2013

Computer_gamer17 wrote:

My problem that I am having is with playstation store. Everything else on my playstation 3 appears to be working fine such as, the playstation web browser and things like playstation home, but when I try to go to anything dealing with the playstation store such as playstation plus it will not come up. I think it gave me an error the first time I tried to go to playstation store when I first got my playstation 3. I can't remember the error number. Now whenever I go to playstation store all it does is go a screen that looks like its loading but it doesn't actually take me to the playstation store. Whenever I try to go to playstation store now it still just takes me to the loading screen and stays on that screen for a long time and I end up pressing the playstation button in the center of the dualshock remote, and go to quit and it takes me back to the background screen where everything else is at. Could it be that there is something wrong with playstation store on my playstation 3? I recently purchased a playstation 3 this month.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Try deleting the PlayStation Store application then re-downloading it to see if it helps.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Playstation Store Problem

Feb 21, 2013

I already tried deleting the playstation store application and redownloading but it still will not come up.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes