May 11 2013
By: rudy38224 First Son 1 posts

Please help!

2 replies 132 views Edited May 11, 2013
I want to deactivate my account from another ps3 from the website but it only gives the choice to deactivate them all and I don't want to wait 6 months to activate it again.
Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Please help!

May 11, 2013

rudy38224 wrote:
I want to deactivate my account from another ps3 from the website but it only gives the choice to deactivate them all and I don't want to wait 6 months to activate it again.

You don't have to wait 6 months to activate again. You have to wait 6 months to use the deactivate all feature again.

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
29365 posts

Re: Please help!

May 12, 2013

The web site can only deactivate all of the consoles on a PSN account.  The only way to deactivate a specific console, is to do it on the console itself.  Once you use the Deactivate All function, you can immediately activate two consoles of each platform under the account.  You can also deactivate and activate consoles from the console itself as much as you want.  As ne1atall stated, the only thing that you have to wait six months to do is to deactivate consoles on the web site again.  You can always activate a console, if you have not reached the activation limit for your account.  

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes