Mar 11 2014
By: l-Mac3llaio-l First Son 1 posts

Poor Information To Customers

2 replies 156 views Edited Mar 11, 2014

Dear Sony,

I understand at the current time you are undergoing Routine Maintenance of the Play Station Network. I also understand those who have been signed in since this morning are still able to play games online. However those of us who were unaware of this Routine Maintenance are not. Would it be too much to ask that you send out a message a day or two prior to the Routine Maintenance so that it pops up on our TV/Monitors once we sign into our Play Station Systems so that we may be aware of the Routine Maintenance and can plan accordingly.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7844 posts

Re: Poor Information To Customers

Mar 11, 2014

You did not reach SONY, and it isn't likely anyone from SONY will ever read your post.

This is a public forum made up of Playstation Users just like you.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6168 posts

Re: Poor Information To Customers

Mar 11, 2014

they do notify us, just not that way. they post it on the playstation blog page, they post it on their twitter page, and also, the mods on here will make posts about it. it's there, you just gotta go to the right places to see it.

my suggestion, i made a twitter account just for things like this, as more & more companies are using twitter these days to get news out. just make the twitter account and subscribe to sony or whatever companies, then set up your notifications to receive alerts from them.

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes