Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2013
By: Nicvzla First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Problem with Infamous Collection code.

7 replies 816 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

Hello, a few days ago I bought Infamous Collection on amazon and today it arrived to my home. When I opened the case it had a "Infamous Collection super voucher" for my surprise it says that the code expires today 3/ 31/ 12. When I'm trying to redeem the code it says that the code may have expired, but today is the last day I can use it (3/31/12). I don't know what's happening. I bought this collection version just for Infamous: festival of blood and now I can't play it? Help please.

Message 1 of 8 (816 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30434 posts

Re: Problem with Infamous Collection code.

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

Nicvzla wrote:

Hello, a few days ago I bought Infamous Collection on amazon and today it arrived to my home. When I opened the case it had a "Infamous Collection super voucher" for my surprise it says that the code expires today 3/ 31/ 12. When I'm trying to redeem the code it says that the code may have expired, but today is the last day I can use it (3/31/12). I don't know what's happening. I bought this collection version just for Infamous: festival of blood and now I can't play it? Help please.

Today is 3/31/13, if that is the expiry date it's a year out of date!

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 8 (802 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Oh I feel so dumb, that was a typo, it is really 3/31/13. Look I took some pictures so you can see it. dfdfdfdgg.jpg

That's the message I get when i try to redden the code.

jyrytyuryuyu.jpg

And this is the super voucher I got.

Message 3 of 8 (797 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4508 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Moved from playstation Forum support
Message 4 of 8 (778 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Its the same issue that many (including myself) are experiencing. It seems when SONY puts an expiry date they are implying that it expired as soon as it turns that day. I.e the last day to use the code was 03/30/13 instead of what is printed on the voucher.

My other theory is that they are aligned with Sony Japan and its April 1st there already so it expired. 

Either way contact support and have them document it, their codes department is not opened right now but if you can get the documentation in today you can argue that you tired to redeem it in time.

For my I won a 12 month psn+ subscription, tried to redeem it today, and same error :smileysad:

Message 5 of 8 (773 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 1, 2013

undacova_33 wrote:

Its the same issue that many (including myself) are experiencing. It seems when SONY puts an expiry date they are implying that it expired as soon as it turns that day. I.e the last day to use the code was 03/30/13 instead of what is printed on the voucher.

My other theory is that they are aligned with Sony Japan and its April 1st there already so it expired. 

Either way contact support and have them document it, their codes department is not opened right now but if you can get the documentation in today you can argue that you tired to redeem it in time.

For my I won a 12 month psn+ subscription, tried to redeem it today, and same error :smileysad:

Finally someone answered. And yes, I kinda thought about the japan thing. Where can I contact support to document this issue? Thank you for the answer.

Message 6 of 8 (771 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 1, 2013

call this number 1-800-345-SONY. Tell them that the code is not working, oh you will probably need your ps3 serial number

Message 7 of 8 (767 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013
Message 8 of 8 (462 Views)
0 Likes