Reply
Mar 01 2013
By: xThunda-Fro First Son 4 posts
Offline

Psn Friends Deleted

7 replies 195 views Edited Mar 1, 2013
So I log on and all my friends are "Gone" my friends say they can see I'm online yet I don't see one person online, I told my friends to delete me and re add me so they did then once I log off I'm back to where I'm at with no one showing up.
-I've deleted my account and recovered it
-I've signed in and out

I've done all they ways that people have said to try yet its not working someone help!
Message 1 of 8 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39470 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 1, 2013

xThunda-Fro wrote:
So I log on and all my friends are "Gone" my friends say they can see I'm online yet I don't see one person online, I told my friends to delete me and re add me so they did then once I log off I'm back to where I'm at with no one showing up.
-I've deleted my account and recovered it
-I've signed in and out

I've done all they ways that people have said to try yet its not working someone help!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

This happened to me once, all my firends disappeared literally over night for no reason, they came back on their own a few days later all by themselves.

 

It's possible this issue you're experiencing is more to do with the other issues experienced by some this evening, leave it a day or so & see what happens.

 

I assume you've reset your router/internet etc?

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 1, 2013
No I should probably try that and yeah I haven't played on it in about a week!

Do u think its worth calling Sony to see if they could do anything if it doesn't work cuz I am literally losing everything if it doesn't work?
Message 3 of 8 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39470 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 1, 2013

xThunda-Fro wrote:
No I should probably try that and yeah I haven't played on it in about a week!

Do u think its worth calling Sony to see if they could do anything if it doesn't work cuz I am literally losing everything if it doesn't work?

Reset your router/internet, sign out OF psn then back in again & see what happens, I don't think contacting Sony is going to get you too far but it's worth trying I suppose.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 8 (156 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 1, 2013
I tried that and still didn't work... Iv tried resetting my ps3 updating everything still nothing
Message 5 of 8 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39470 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 2, 2013

xThunda-Fro wrote:
I tried that and still didn't work... Iv tried resetting my ps3 updating everything still nothing

I'm not sure what else to suggest, sorry.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 8 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 2, 2013
Ok! Thanks anyways for the help
Message 7 of 8 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
158 posts
 

Re: Psn Friends Deleted

Mar 2, 2013
might be glitch , psn was glitchy feb 28th
Message 8 of 8 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes