Feb 23 2013
By: t1graveyard First Son 3 posts

Purchased Downloads won' play.

2 replies 119 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

None of my DLC works. Things I downloaded were all the Black Ops DLC, All MW3 DLC, and Super Stardust HD. Things I tryed to get them to work were, trying to reformat my console, Deactivating and than reactivaing the console. Redownloading all content and reinstalling. If anyone can help me fix this problem, please help me.

Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
30059 posts

Re: Purchased Downloads won' play.

Feb 23, 2013

What exactly happens when you try to use the DLC or game?

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Purchased Downloads won' play.

Feb 23, 2013

well i fixed it now sorry for the problems but what it was doing was on black ops all the added maps were still blacked out like i couldnt even read the name of them like when you start a mission. i just had to reupdate it again than it was fixed. same with the mw3 maps. than the super stardust hd would download but wouldnt let me install for some dumb reason so i just downloaded it again and tryed to install and now its working fine. i dont know i think someone bugged my console because theres a lot of space unaccounted for. something like 10 or 15 gbs. I suppose if i continue to have problems i will need to have it checked out by someone to find out whos behind this. thanks

Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)
0 Likes