Oct 30 2012
By: SuperTiso First Son 19 posts

Purchased Game Has Removed Red Shopping Icon

2 replies 134 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

Hello, I purchased Street Fighter X Tekken on the Vita last week on 10/23; however, it's no longer appearing as if I purchased it at all.

Game on PS Store

This causes me concern due to 1) Missing out on the "Spend $100, Get $20 Back" promotion and 2) The unsettling nature that content I purchased is being retroactively wiped out. Before anyone asks me "Can you check your Download List", I can. That's not the issue. The issue is the fact Sony itself doesn't acknowledge I even purchased the product in the first place.

Proof I Purchased

I would greatly appreciate anyone from Sony to help correct this easy to calm my nerves on this situation. Again, the issue for me isn't whether I can/cannot download, it's the fact it appears I never purchased in the first place.

Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Purchased Game Has Removed Red Shopping Icon

Oct 30, 2012

Apparently after contacting Sony, who the representative was utterly of no help, has sent forward a "refund" request that will take 10-15 days to process and subject to approval all so I can be refunded $39.99 to then purchase the same exact game again so it can finally red shopping bag checked off in the store. I don't get how this is downplayed to me by everyone I've talked to. If it removed the indication that I purchased the game, what other content have I bought over the years that is now doing this? What if my Download List has it removed next week and I went to go upgrade my memory card and tried to find it to no avail?

Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Purchased Game Has Removed Red Shopping Icon

Nov 1, 2012

Check your transaction history screen to see if your purchase is still there.  If it is you should still get credit for your purchase towards the $100. 

Message 3 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes