Feb 18 2013
By: luannaruto18 First Son 1 posts

REFUNDS !!!! THE ELDER SCROLLS : DRAGONBORN !!!

2 replies 121 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I would like to be refunded by a purchase of DLC THE Elder Scrolls V : DRAGONBORN, because I bought the DLC thinking that would serve to my region of game , and not served, and in no time appears , some message saying , for that type of region the DLC serves , HOPING FOR A SOLUTION !!!!!!  My game is European and my PSN  american!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18262 posts

Re: REFUNDS !!!! THE ELDER SCROLLS : DRAGONBORN !!!

Feb 18, 2013

luannaruto18 wrote:

I would like to be refunded by a purchase of DLC THE Elder Scrolls V : DRAGONBORN, because I bought the DLC thinking that would serve to my region of game , and not served, and in no time appears , some message saying , for that type of region the DLC serves , HOPING FOR A SOLUTION !!!!!!  My game is European and my PSN  american!

|Welcome to the Region 1 PlayStation Community Forums

All sales are final so you wont be getting a refund.

No message warning you about region compatibility shows during the purchase of DLC because you are suppose to be consuming only the content made available for your region and that's exactly what you get from your PSN store.The region is determine by the address associated to the PSN account. Content varies per region.

You should have educated yourself on the matter  before buying DLC for a disc based game not from your region.

Here is the number to SONY Tech Support

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (114 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Re: REFUNDS !!!! THE ELDER SCROLLS : DRAGONBORN !!!

Feb 18, 2013

if you don't find satisfaction from the info already provided the link below gives you all the ways to contact support also.

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes