Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 02 2013
By: eastbent39 First Son 1 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ

3 replies 201 views Edited Apr 2, 2013
I logged on here with my old account but I can't use this account no more. I created a new sign in name and opine I'd after reformating my ps3 due to online issues. Can I redeem my PS plus trail account to my new online I d and delete the user name I had before and online I d and not get charged for the old account because it wasn't working
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Apr 5, 2013

eastbent39 wrote:
I logged on here with my old account but I can't use this account no more. I created a new sign in name and opine I'd after reformating my ps3 due to online issues. Can I redeem my PS plus trail account to my new online I d and delete the user name I had before and online I d and not get charged for the old account because it wasn't working

Welcome to the PlayStation Community!

PS Plus 'trail' account, oh wait you mean trial account, a 30 day trial account maybe, no sorry, this cannot be transferred from one account to another, it remains the property of the purchasing account.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 4 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

I'm just wandering how PS+ auto-renewal feature actually works. Here is the case. I bought 3-month subscription which was going to expire soon. I want to move to 1-year subscription plan. If I put $50 into my account wallet, will PS+ be renewed as 1-year subscription automatically after my 3-month subscription is expired or I have to turn off auto-renewal option, let my 3-month subscription be expired and then buy 1-year subscription?

Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 16, 2013

puppetier1976 wrote:

I'm just wandering how PS+ auto-renewal feature actually works. Here is the case. I bought 3-month subscription which was going to expire soon. I want to move to 1-year subscription plan. If I put $50 into my account wallet, will PS+ be renewed as 1-year subscription automatically after my 3-month subscription is expired or I have to turn off auto-renewal option, let my 3-month subscription be expired and then buy 1-year subscription?

Welcome to the forum.

Great question! It will auto-renew at what you signed up for.  So it will sign you up again for 3 months, it doesn't go by what is in your wallet, but what you agreed to pay for.  I would cancel the auto-renew and sign up again for the 1 year plan.

Message 4 of 4 (98 Views)