Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 17 2014
By: Thesevensixmk First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Redeeming codes USA/MEX

[ Edited ]
2 replies 110 views Edited Mar 17, 2014

HI, everyone, please tell me why cant i Redeeming an usa playstation network card in a mexico account, the problem is that i got a nephew who lives in mexico so yesterday i bought a playstation network card for him, but when he logged in his mex account he couldnt reedem a code, so please if sony or playstation can see this make the code Redeeming universal so thats the way i could give my nephew a playstation card! and if you arent of sony tell me if there is a legit way to reedem USA codes in MEXICO accounts

Mod Edit: Removed "Feedback and Ideas" label. Moved to PSN Support. Check here for more info! -- XiomaraRose

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1897 posts

Re: Redeeming codes USA/MEX

Mar 17, 2014

Thesevensixmk wrote:
HI, everyone, please tell me why cant i Redeeming an usa playstation network card in a mexico account, the problem is that i got a nephew who lives in mexico so yesterday i bought a playstation network card for him, but when he logged in his mex account he couldnt reedem a code, so please if sony or playstation can see this make the code Redeeming universal so thats the way i could give my nephew a playstation card! and if you arent of sony tell me if there is a legit way to reedem USA codes in MEXICO accounts

There is no way to make it will be redeemed.  PSN Cards are locked to the country where you bought them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Redeeming codes USA/MEX

Mar 17, 2014

because your trying to add a USA currency to the a MEXICAN currency only account

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes