May 13 2014
By: JustWho__0 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Regaining My Account

2 replies 195 views Edited May 13, 2014

Hello a while back my psn account was hacked and my mom credit card was connected to that account so when it was hacked someone was buying alot of things using that account , I found out by one day my mom is fussing and it was about her credit card and money being withdrawn because of the person who hacked me. So i called psn they say i owe i believe $180 which i sont think i should pay because i didnt spend the money and my account was hacked and i never gave anyone my account info so how they hacked me was kinda a shocker but anyways is there away to not pay this and regain my account someone please help i really need my old account back

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2943 posts

Re: Regaining My Account

May 13, 2014

Hi there! Sorry to hear your password was compromised. I can assure you that you were not hacked, rather someone found out your password. Whether it be an easy to guess password, or you have the same login credentials on another website which was compromised, no one is able to hack into your account. 

You have to view it through the eyes of Sony. They don't know you've been hacked, they don't have any proof, and thus how do they know that you were indeed the victim of a compromised password? You have to speak to Sony PlayStation support directly regarding a refund. You can view your contact options by clicking here. They will also be able to help you regain your account if the login credentials have been changed.

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: Regaining My Account

May 13, 2014

Did you mabey login to your acount on a friends PS3?

Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes