Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Feb 26 2013
By: ram0nter First Son 3 posts
Offline

Requesting a refund

12 replies 227 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Hello, Sony.

 

I hope you are well.

I recently purchased Max Payne 3 on PSN, and could not download it. The file always downloaded corrupted and failed instalation at 14%. Im extremelly dissapointed with not being able to play, i contacted your support and your agent game me some troubleshooting, like reseting my ISP and even going to another house to try to download this with no success.

 

So i'm requesting a refund, i can't play the game i purchased, odd that with red dead redemption everything was OK.

 

Message 1 of 13 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
17373 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 26, 2013

This isn't the place to request a refund. Call 1-800-345-7669 although it's unlikely you'll get one.

Message 2 of 13 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 26, 2013

It's good to try though. Strange, I keep seeing this ne1atall guy posting all over just saying how Sony won't do anything for us lol. I have more faith in Sony then this guy I guess!

Message 3 of 13 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
17373 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

SmokeBombClock wrote:

It's good to try though. Strange, I keep seeing this ne1atall guy posting all over just saying how Sony won't do anything for us lol. I have more faith in Sony then this guy I guess!


It's fine to try but if you've been looking you must also know that in general all sales are final.

Message 4 of 13 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/26/2013
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 26, 2013

Not happening, this is not even my country, and Sony listed this as a viable contact method.

Message 5 of 13 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
17373 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 26, 2013

ram0nter wrote:

Not happening, this is not even my country, and Sony listed this as a viable contact method.


Then you're entirely out of luck.

Message 6 of 13 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
48878 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 27, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

This isn't the place to request a refund. Call 1-800-345-7669 although it's unlikely you'll get one.



That is the best bet for any resolution.  There are also some non-phone options http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Message 7 of 13 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
48878 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 27, 2013

ram0nter wrote:

Not happening, this is not even my country, and Sony listed this as a viable contact method.


Which country?

Message 8 of 13 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/09/2008
Offline
24 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 27, 2013
Who should I call or contact by email ? Because I have recently bought Skyrim dlc dragonborn and hearthfire in the wrong language I want it in french plz I made a mistake can someone help me ?
Message 9 of 13 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
29681 posts
 

Re: Requesting a refund

Feb 27, 2013

Happyx01 wrote:
Who should I call or contact by email ? Because I have recently bought Skyrim dlc dragonborn and hearthfire in the wrong language I want it in french plz I made a mistake can someone help me ?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Help/m-p/39652151#M27587

 

BRIT-KO

Message 10 of 13 (177 Views)