May 12 2014
By: TheRealArgenex First Son 5 posts

So sick of companies like you not doing your do-diligence.

[ Edited ]
5 replies 325 views Edited May 12, 2014

Some **bleep** just used my primary email address and created an account with your company.

I OWN the email address, but because you guys haven't got two cents worth of brains behind any of the programming that you do, I have no way of informing you. Here I am Sunday night at 10pm blowing hours creating new accounts just to INFORM YOU OF YOUR SECURITY FLAW.

I am so sick of it.

You need to remove my goddamned email address, *************  from your goddamned system.

Wake the hell up and FORCE PEOPLE TO VERIFY THIER EMAIL ADDRESS LIKE EVERY COMPANY BUT YOU DOES.

You must be the only company so inept as to NOT verify an email address when someone enters it.

Get with the times, its 2014, and MAKE PEOPLE VERIFY.

I'm so ticked off at your fail company right now I can't even see straight.

Mod edit: removed personal info (email address), as it's not a good idea to post that in public

lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 6 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: So sick of companies like you not doing your do-diligence.

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

This is the **bleep** that I got who decided he was funny and used my email address:

Name: ******
Address: *******************
Sign-In ID: ***************
Online ID:

Anarchiiist_

Mod edit: removed personal info

lovely1rainbow

Message 2 of 6 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 12, 2014

30 Minutes and I'm still waiting for someone at your terribly mis-managed company to respond. Get with it.

Make people VERIFY thier email address. Whatever programmers you hired to create this system, you need to fire as they are too inept and out of date to understand some simple concepts when it comes to creating an online system.

Maybe you should stop hiring straight out of college some little kids and start hiring the real programmers to do some actual real work and stop hording cash.

Message 3 of 6 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 12, 2014

LOL privacy certified my arse.

Yea, Privacy certified... anyone can put ANY email address in and create an account.

And you DO NOT VERIFY THAT THEY OWN THAT EMAIL ADDRESS.

FAIL.

Failure to certify privacy.

Failure to KNOW who is creating accounts.

Utter freaking failure, that's your company online right now.

Good Job at FAILING.

Obviously that little image at the bottom that says 'Privacy Certified' is fake and doesnt require any serious business know-how to have.

To everyone else, DO NOT put your credit cards in to this company, they can't even SECURE AN EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

FAIL.

Message 4 of 6 (310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 12, 2014

I have also filed a complaint with the ESRB and the failure of Sony to properly VERIFY email addresses when creating new accounts.

It's just so sad. Like every single FORUM in the world, verifies an email address BEFORE creating the account. But yet here we have Sony, Derp a derping along, a billion dollar company that can't even do some SIMPLE programming to provide SECURITY for it's users.

TERRIBLE AND FOR SHAME.

Message 5 of 6 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
4415 posts

May 12, 2014

Hey there. You will need to contact us to resolve your issue. You can do so via chat here: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Thanks!

J_W

Message 6 of 6 (271 Views)
0 Likes