MVP Support
41886 posts

Re: Someone hacked onto my account and posted pictures on LittleBigPlanet.

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

QuixoticDream wrote:

It was for text/verbal abuse.
Can you give me a site to message Sony? I would rather not call them if possible.

You used to be able to email Sony directly, but that option appears to have been taken away, so telephoning or snail mail are your only options right now.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 11 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5074 posts

Re: Someone hacked onto my account and posted pictures on LittleBigPlanet.

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

QuixoticDream wrote:

Hi Sony.. I don't even think this is the right palce to go for help but I was just wondering.. Is it possible to remove a few photo's from someone's profile on LittleBigPlanet 2? I have been banned on an account for about 2-3 weeks now and recently I think I've been 'hacked'. Someone, somehow, got pictures of me onto my profile a few days ago. If someone hadn't told me I wouldn't have known at all! These pictures aren't appropriate for an E rated game and are definitely embarassing. I hope something can be done.

Thanks.

As for the photos issue, they could only have been screenshots from a level that was played, then placed on the review page of that level.

I'm not near my PS3 at the moment, but if you select the picture won't you be led to the level review page in question? If so, you may be able to delete them from there.

I'm sorry, but I cannot confirm this theory, but it's worth a try.

Message 12 of 12 (94 Views)
0 Likes