MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: Sony I am Disappointed

Mar 26, 2013

Wakeme111 wrote:

I have received the refunded amount to my PSN wallet. So even though it was against their policy, Sony made an exception due to understanding the circumstances. 

Congrats Smiley Happy

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 31 of 34 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Mar 26, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Wakeme111 wrote:

The original message I got last week was just a bland generic denial message. I didn't understand why I got another more detailed personalized message, having done nothing in the interim. I called Sony and got it taken care of. The guy said he'd put the refund right through. I explained the 2 seperate emails and he said he figured they got wind somehow through "perhaps a survey" and decided to push it back through.

So I am thinking maybe they do read these forums because I didn't do any surveys. 

There are definately sony employees reading these forums but they wont see every thread and post.

I may have sent a link to your thread, via PM, to one of those sony employees and they probably talked to whomever they have to talk to at Sony.  

Either way it is glad to see Sony make the right call, from the information I was given, on this one. 

I would like a refund of my kudo to this post.

The post was clearly labelled as "Sony I am disappointed", and your response was to remove this dissapointment.

As such I calim false advertsing and request a full refund to my kudo wallet!

Thank you.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 32 of 34 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jul 19, 2015

boo. we're still being had. not complaining tho cuz i got it for a dollar.

don't worry, be happy

Message 33 of 34 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1442 posts

Jul 19, 2015

Please make sure a thread is current/active before responding and necrobumping which is against the forum rules. This thread is now locked. - space_paranoids

Message 34 of 34 (100 Views)