Mar 21 2013
By: Husenki First Son 1 posts

Spec Ops The Line download from PSN - Audio does not work

1 replies 110 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

I recently downloaded Spec Ops: The Line through PSN. When I first played it, everything was fine, and numerous runs didnt cause any problems. Since yesterday though, I now have no audio at all in game. I tried deleting any save data, as well as deleting and reinstalling the game, and it didnt change anything. This problem hasnt effected any of my other games, incuding those saved on the console. Any assistance would be appreciated, as I was having fun playing and looked forward to finishing.

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
51087 posts

Re: Spec Ops The Line download from PSN - Audio does not work

Mar 21, 2013

Husenki wrote:

I recently downloaded Spec Ops: The Line through PSN. When I first played it, everything was fine, and numerous runs didnt cause any problems. Since yesterday though, I now have no audio at all in game. I tried deleting any save data, as well as deleting and reinstalling the game, and it didnt change anything. This problem hasnt effected any of my other games, incuding those saved on the console. Any assistance would be appreciated, as I was having fun playing and looked forward to finishing.

Maybe someone else logged in and changed the in-game audio settings on you?   I played the entire game, got the plat, and never had this issue.   I'm hoping, for your sake, that someone just changed a setting on you.

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)
0 Likes