Jul 31 2013
By: Dirty_NJ Lombax Warrior 91 posts

Tekken Revolution costume purchase not working

3 replies 378 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

There was a recent update to the PSN title Tekken Revolution. Part of this update included the ability to purchase costumes for in-game characters. After purchasing one of these costumes, I see no way to use it. I have looked on a couple of forums on the internet, and everyone that has purchased costumes is having the same problem.

Either the method of selecting these costumes is extremely unapparent (unlikely), or this latest patch is glitched.

Let me add that both the JP and EU versions of this game have already been updated weeks ago, and I have seen videos of people using these costumes, so apparently this is only a problem in the US version.

Please advise me on how I and others who have purchased these items can be compensated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Tekken Revolution costume purchase not working

Jul 31, 2013

im having the same problem >: (

Message 2 of 4 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Also, in addition to the costumes I mention in my original post, the update also made two other types of items available for sale: "reset drinks" and "premium effects". I have now seen multiple posts from Tekken Revolution players indicating none of these items are becoming active when purchased either. So basically all of the new items for sale are working at all. The funds are however being deducted from our PSN wallets for these digital items.

Again, please advise us to the resolution for this.

Message 3 of 4 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2013

i bought outfit and premium effects ._ .

was all hype to get on tekken lol and this happens UGHH

Message 4 of 4 (276 Views)
0 Likes