Feb 18 2013
By: Brar_Purchases First Son 1 posts

The Walking Dead Season Pass Not Working

1 replies 175 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I bought The Walking Dead Season Pass through my computer on PSN instead of paying $30 for the game at GameStop. Buying the Season Pass gives you the game demo (the first episode) and the unlock file for the rest of the game. After purchasing it, I downloaded it on my PS3 and all the episodes except the first one are locked even after multiple redownloads of the game unlock. Is there anything I'm doing wrong (or can try)?

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
55190 posts

Re: The Walking Dead Season Pass Not Working

Feb 18, 2013

Brar_Purchases wrote:

I bought The Walking Dead Season Pass through my computer on PSN instead of paying $30 for the game at GameStop. Buying the Season Pass gives you the game demo (the first episode) and the unlock file for the rest of the game. After purchasing it, I downloaded it on my PS3 and all the episodes except the first one are locked even after multiple redownloads of the game unlock. Is there anything I'm doing wrong (or can try)?

delete all the game data files from the ps3 (not your saves, just the game data) and the game then re-install it all from the DL list and that should mkae it work.

BEFORE deleting just make sure the full game is in your DL list!

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)
0 Likes