Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
28 posts

Re: The funds could not be added to your wallet.

Feb 4, 2013

That's exactly what I got.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Resolution

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Edited due to double post.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

unable to add fun/funds

Feb 4, 2013

Well guys/galls, I just purchased a $20 network card from my local grocery store.  After entering the code to redeem I recieved the same message, "Unable to add funds to wallet."  I went back to the grocery store to see if maybe it wasn't activated.  They of course said, "Its activated at the register."  So I proceeded to call Sony and was connected with a helpful person who informed me that, "There is a known problem with certain Codes."  A KNOWN problem.   Her fix:   She sent me an email with the subject being "Missing or Damaged Voucher Code" and asked that I follow the steps to RETURN the card virtually and recieve a new code.  Those steps require you to take pictures of your reciept AND pictures of the front and back of the network card.  Then you email those reciepts with a subject heading being that of your SERVICE RECORD number (this I recieved in the email the nice lady sent me).   In possibly TWO to FOUR business days I will recieve confirmation of the BROKEN voucher code and recieve and email with a NEW UNBROKEN code.    

I was unaware that I have to work to get something I already payed cash for.  Now I wait.  This is a pretty big problem on Sonys part and I have to say, I was very irritated by the time I finally uploaded and sent out all the pictures and info they need.  

From now on, understand that you may buy a card that the code is BROKEN and have to wait 5 days and jump through 10 hoops.  This is more than likely my last experience with this because I won't RISK it again.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Feb 4, 2013

After waiting the thirty minutes it seems , my error fixed itself. And to all those threads about slow internet downloads, in less than three hours- I've added the funds, downloaded and installed a 4gb game from the psn store.

Glad my deposit was authorized!:smileyhappy: Hope everyone else finds as simple a solution as myself... and their problem just fixes itself w/ patience.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 4, 2013

the card takes about 24 hours to fully activate and be shown in the system before you can reedem it. or that card you have is not activated and thats why its not working

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Also Sony has reported failures w/ some of the codes, if you have a faulty one, they said you have to take a picture of your recipt and contact sonysupport, after they verify proof of purchase and the error they will send you a new code electornically.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 4, 2013

The seller send me another code, it's working.

Thanks all. :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Happy to hear you issue has been resolved aswell.:smileyhappy:

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (120 Views)
0 Likes