Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 22 2012
By: TheVikku First Son 1 posts

Transferring stuff between accounts possible?

2 replies 99 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

I created my first account on the PSN and had a redeemable code for WWE12. It wasn't working because the region didn't match. So I created another PS3 user account and created another PSN account to match the region and used the code. The problem is the new PS3 login account doesn't have my stuff that I had created (CAWs, moves, etc.) and I want to use them. Is it possible to transfer it between accounts?

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29587 posts

Re: Transferring stuff between accounts possible?

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

TheVikku wrote:

I created my first account on the PSN and had a redeemable code for WWE12. It wasn't working because the region didn't match. So I created another PS3 user account and created another PSN account to match the region and used the code. The problem is the new PS3 login account doesn't have my stuff that I had created (CAWs, moves, etc.) and I want to use them. Is it possible to transfer it between accounts?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry no it isn't, once a code or DLC is redeemed on an account i cannot be transferred to another, it's a one-time only use.

Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14795 posts

Re: Transferring stuff between accounts possible?

Dec 22, 2012

Absolutely nothing can be transferred between PSN accounts, ever.  You would have to purchase whatever the code was for in the Playstation Store for your first account's region, if you want to use it with your existing save data.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)
0 Likes