Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 07 2013
By: Wahadinho First Son 3 posts

Twisted Metal Online Pass Redeem Error?

2 replies 108 views Edited Mar 7, 2013

Hello

I have big problems regarding online pass for this game. I bought it last october/novemer on Amazon.com and since then I am unable to redeem my code. It just says:

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

Online Pass has been never redeemed or such. I have problems with my US Account and my UK account, i can not redeem the code not even on US accoutn sice the game is from USA, its obvious i can not redeem on UK account sice codes and dlcs are region locked as far as i know. For last couple of months, they are telling me go there call them and I havent had resolved my issue since then.

Can anyone help me? Thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28658 posts

Re: Twisted Metal Online Pass Redeem Error?

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Wahadinho wrote:

Hello

I have big problems regarding online pass for this game. I bought it last october/novemer on Amazon.com and since then I am unable to redeem my code. It just says:

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

Online Pass has been never redeemed or such. I have problems with my US Account and my UK account, i can not redeem the code not even on US accoutn sice the game is from USA, its obvious i can not redeem on UK account sice codes and dlcs are region locked as far as i know. For last couple of months, they are telling me go there call them and I havent had resolved my issue since then.

Can anyone help me? Thank you

Discs aren't region-locked but DLC is, a USA disc will work fine in the UK & vice versa.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Twisted Metal Online Pass Redeem Error?

Mar 7, 2013

I know, thats why I said that, and i tried on USA PSN Account and i coulnt. I talked with one guy from your support today, he saw that there are a problem in codes and he offered to help. I sent him invoice/receipt and pictures of Bonus Content and Online Pass and now I'm waiting for an answer.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)
0 Likes