Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2013
By: Alenth26 First Son 5 posts

Typical error 56 again and useless psn cards FIX THIS!!!

2 replies 264 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

I am really **bleep** right now, i don't know what's going on but i never had any of these issues before, i even renewed my sub of PS plus last sunday and now this happens:

1.- I can't add funds to my wallet it shows me error 56 and error 2 (yeah i know that thousands of people are getting the same problem too)

2.- I went to amazon to buy a PSN card, it doesn't work it lol , it shows me a message telling me that the code is invalid.

3.- Tried to add funds with pay pal, guess what? i doesn't work too!!! what the hell?

i've tried everything because i am not only one with any of these issues, my credit cards are fine and i can buy other products on Steam and amanzon, please sony fix this.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Typical error 56 again and useless psn cards FIX THIS!!!

Mar 4, 2013

Same problem here i got psn 50$ card and it didnt work so the website i purchased the card from replace me with two new code and they didnt work too i asked them to refund me my money and im waiting for answer i hope i didnt waist a 50$

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Re: Typical error 56 again and useless psn cards FIX THIS!!!

Mar 4, 2013

go to a store and buy a real card..problem solved and if it don't workyou can verify your purchase with sony and they will fixit for you but those online codes they cant do much to help you there..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Likes