Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2013
By: chaosbringer007 First Son 2 posts

Unable to issue complaint on player ID

[ Edited ]
2 replies 94 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

I tried using the page to make a complaint about a player ID. In firefox browser I tried but the first field (the e-mail) is null and I cannot type in it. It refuses to accept the other info without it. In Google Chrome browser I was able to get past the first part but under "Cheating" I wasnt able to select a game. I was hoping i could get some useful info or a compatible browser.

Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Re: Unable to issue complaint on player ID

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

chaosbringer007 wrote:

I tried using the page to make a complaint about a player ID. In firefox browser I tried but the first field (the e-mail) is null and I cannot type in it. It refuses to accept the other info without it. In Google Chrome browser I was able to get past the first part but under "Cheating" I wasnt able to select a game. I was hoping i could get some useful info or a compatible browser.

[removed blacklist material]

I dont have a solution to your problem but I must point out that it is against forum rules for you to "alienate" or mention another user like that, so if I were you I would edit your message and exclude that user's ID from your post.

Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Unable to issue complaint on player ID

Feb 23, 2013
I am very sorry about that, won't happen again.
Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes