Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: Joemaga First Son 1 posts

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception single player 2d add on error

4 replies 553 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Hey guys, 

I just recently got my ps3 and I tried to download deception 3 on it because playstation plus is offering it for free. Well I have installed every file except for the 2d  movies file. It will get to about 14% and will pop up an error. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks guys, 

-Joe

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (553 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17216 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception single player 2d add on error

Jun 17, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread but I too am having an issue downloading Uncharted 3 through Playstation Plus.

When I download all 3 files (The game, 2d Movies and 3d Movies..34GB!!!) the game does not appear in the Game section of the menus. Infact, the only trace of Uncharted 3 is located in the Game Data Utility.

I tried downloading LBP Karting and it worked perfectly fine so it has to be an issue with Uncharted. It seems that the 2d and 3d movies files confuses the system.

Anybody got any solutions? It doesn't appear to be possible to only download the game file which is annoying. also, 34GB mandatory is a ridiculous amount of memory for 1 game to demand.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 31, 2013
i found the solution
1)enter the playstation store
2)go to the download list and it should be there along with the 3D movie pack
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

hughesie27 wrote:

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread but I too am having an issue downloading Uncharted 3 through Playstation Plus.

When I download all 3 files (The game, 2d Movies and 3d Movies..34GB!!!) the game does not appear in the Game section of the menus. Infact, the only trace of Uncharted 3 is located in the Game Data Utility.

I tried downloading LBP Karting and it worked perfectly fine so it has to be an issue with Uncharted. It seems that the 2d and 3d movies files confuses the system.

Anybody got any solutions? It doesn't appear to be possible to only download the game file which is annoying. also, 34GB mandatory is a ridiculous amount of memory for 1 game to demand.

yes you have to also download the Free Multiplayer add on just like the instuctions in the game info says

Capture.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (239 Views)
0 Likes