Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 19 2013
By: raiffer First Son 1 posts

Various PS Store Problems

3 replies 152 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

I keep having trouble with the PS store.

First thing is the new DCL for Skyrim that is now suppose to be available in PS Store: "Skyrim - Dragonborn".

It was announced that the game will be available at this time for 50% off but I simply cannot access it.

I have tried from both my PS3 and the online PSN but to no avail.

When I enter my password and username the game is gone and unavailavle to me.

I know that some people in my country did get to buy it for the PS3, but for me it does not seem to work.

Who can I turn to for help? Why is it not working?

The Second thing happened to me actually a year ago (I just did not know who to turn to).

I had purchased the game "Batman - Arkham City" and received a free Redemption code for the Catwoman character.

When I tryied to put the Redemption code in the PS Store I had received the message that the code was already used.

Since I bought the game abroad in the US I did not have anyone to turn to and could not find support for PS Store in my country (I live in Israel).

I had seen that there are various characters that you buy online including catwoman and I did so after a long while. But again after my money was gone and in the PS Store I can still see I purchased the products I could not play either of the characters I have downloaded.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Re: Various PS Store Problems

Feb 19, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Content on the store and its compatibility varies by region.  Are you sure that the Skyrim DLC is available in Israel?  These "people in your country" may have been using a PSN ID from another country.
Does the Batman DLC match the region of your disc?  You bought the game in the US, but did you buy the DLC from the US store?  Did you try to use the codes in the US store?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3628 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

Sky rim DLC is only available In UK, AU, NZ, norweign and Russain regions of SCEE.

SCEE blog posted an updated rejected regions list for DLC from Bethesda Softworks. 

With the second DLC pack..

Availability: Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Localisation for other regions is expected to take upto 2 more months....ME/UAE is due next month but can slip...

If Israel is no longer part of the Middle east areas you may have to wait longer... 

DLC 

DLC is region locked to the region of the GAME store, All PS3 games have a region code and will only work with DLC from the same region, which can only be used from the same account for the same region to download it...

US BD = US PSN ID =US PSN voucher =US DLC on US game for free.

You can not mix region content at all...

The only game that will work with Israel DLC payed for on Israel account is an Licensed Israel GAME from SCEE. 

If you don't have A US account Do not buy any US games that you will ever want DLC for....  

Been like that since PS3 release in japan in 2006... 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes