Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 23 2013
By: IRON_ARMY First Son 2 posts

Walking Dead Survival Instinct DLC

3 replies 847 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Yesterday, I purchased the DLC for The Walking: Survival Instinct. The specific DLC that I purchased was The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Walker Herd Survival Pack.

Now, I know this DLC was originally a preorder bonus, and is on-disc content, so this DLC is simply an unlock - but only half of what I paid for is accessable.

The description for the DLC is:

"You can't afford to rest! The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct players will have access to the Herd Mode, see how long you can survive against endless waves of walkers. In addition, fight off walkers in the story mode with a new arsenal of melee weapons..."

There's the gist of it - my issue here is when choosing to continue from my last save, I'm shown a message that tells me I have the melee weapons installed, and must start a new game to access them. Alright, that's cool; however, the Herd Mode is supposed to be directly accessible from the main menu ingame, but it doesn't appear.

So in short, either the description of the DLC I purchased is incorrect, or there is a problem with the download - I'd like to know if there's anything that can be done so I can access ALL of the content that I purchased. Thank you for your time and consideration. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 4 (847 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Walking Dead Survival Instinct DLC

Apr 23, 2013

i would really like an answer on that matter i have the same problem as you, bad information, even show that we can play multiplayer online. but there's no way to play multiplayer no way to play online. i got rubbed :smileywink:

Message 2 of 4 (841 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15608 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Look guys, you need to pay attention to who actually publishes the game. All Sony did was sell you an unlock file.  Sony has nothing to do with the content in the game.  Walking Dead Survival Instinct is an Activision game.  Only Activision can answer questions about what you got, what you did not get; and what, if anything, it will do to change what you got.  Asking Sony is a waste of time.  Sony can't do anything, because it isn't a Sony game. It isn't Sony's problem to solve.  It remains to be seen if Activsion views it as its problem to solve. Here is a link to Activision's Walking Dead Survival Instinct support site...

http://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=The_Walking_Dead_Survival_Instinct

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (827 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I figured that would be the general response, I just figured I would bring it up over here in the off chance that it were a problem on Sony's end, thank you for the quick response.

But, for the record - I'm more than well aware of who develops and publishes the games that I purchase; it's just better to cover all my bases, as it could just as easily be an error by the middle man.

Message 4 of 4 (821 Views)
0 Likes