Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 02 2013
By: twilight123 First Son 2 posts

Wallet Balance Problem

6 replies 182 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

I was told before i could not have the change in my balance removed so that i stop having the message about the funds I still have is shutting down the account the only way as i do not want to lose the items i paid for

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1502 posts

Re: Wallet Balance Problem

Feb 2, 2013

I don't know what you mean by change?

You can go here https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/login.action

Login then,

At the top click account then click notifications and uncheck both save settings. This may or may not work but give it a shot.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (168 Views)
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Feb 3, 2013

twilight123 wrote:

I was told before i could not have the change in my balance removed so that i stop having the message about the funds I still have is shutting down the account the only way as i do not want to lose the items i paid for

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I'm a little confused as well Toe-Tag!

OP, what is it you're trying to do exactly?

I'm not sure if this helps, but any funds in your PSN wallet are there to stay, they cannot be removed or transferred, also PSN Accounts are never shut down, you can just stop using it though, but the funds in that account will always be there.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 3, 2013

the eight cents in the funds which is all i have in the funds i was told cannot be remove at all unless i close the account and was told this by someone from the playstation support

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Feb 3, 2013

twilight123 wrote:

the eight cents in the funds which is all i have in the funds i was told cannot be remove at all unless i close the account and was told this by someone from the playstation support

Like I said earlier accounts aren't shut down or closed, you just stop using them, it will always be there in case you wish to go back to it in the futuree for any reason.

8 cents isn't much, don't worry about it, move on.

BRIT-KO.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (155 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 16, 2014

I'm having the same problem, I want to buy a addon for $ 149.90 but my account has 4 cents and when I try to add more $ 150.00 appears that I'm going over the wallet limit .

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2346 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2014

The wallet only allows a $150 max. So adding it will make you 4 cents over lol. Kinda stupid really. So you need to add $149.96 lol

J_W  EDIT: QUESTION ANSWERD. LOCKING OLD THREAD. THANKS!

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes