Edit: Title edit to reflect content

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15926 posts

Re: Wallet Issue

Dec 28, 2013

Hello and welcome to the Playstation Forums. We aren't Sony employees but we'll do our best to assist you. Don't just disappear when your issue is solved. Someone may need your help some day or maybe you'd just like to socialize in our Off Topic or Home forums.

Your title had to be editted because it wasn't descriptive. The body of your post isn't very descriptive either. What makes you think it was "stolen"? Did you gameshare? Did you get an error entering a PSN card? Did something auto renew? We can't help if we have to guess at the specifics of the issue.

Just contact Customer Support with the link in my signature and try to be more specific with them.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Wallet Issue

Dec 28, 2013
I've had what might be a similar problem. When I try to redeem my $50 card it acknowledges it's $50, and when I click yes, error code E-82000138 pops up. I spent$50 cash at GameStop and it hasn't it doesn't seem I'll ever get it on my account to spend. It's been 2 days, ive entered the code about 100 times...... It sure feels like I've had $50 bucks stolen.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes