Highlighted
Mar 04 2014
By: BAD-WAYNE Lombax Warrior 87 posts

Where is Walking Dead, season 4, episode 12???

5 replies 524 views Edited Mar 4, 2014
So it's Monday night and we're about to sit down and watch walking dead; turn on Playstation... no new episode. Has something changed between AMC and PSN? The newest episode is always available on PSN the day after it airs on AMC.
Message 1 of 6 (524 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: Where is Walking Dead, season 4, episode 12???

Mar 4, 2014

I was just wondering the same thing! I am both hurt and offended, Sony (and bored)...please fix this! :'(  This is the most depressing First World problem of 2014 hahah....

Message 2 of 6 (489 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 4, 2014

You know...i have been wondering lately if AMC has been losing opening-night viewers because of people who would rather buy the new episodes for $2 the next day than watch all of the commericals (which is what i do) and ive also been thinking to myself "this is too good to be true" for that arrangement to last and whether or not AMC is going to attempt to re-gain premier-night viewers (along with more income from commercials) by pushing back a few days on the sales of the new episodes to places like PSN (i havent checked itunes yet but thatll be my next stop to see if my guess might be right)...hopefully im wrong and Sony just messed up ;p

Message 3 of 6 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 4, 2014

Well...iTunes does have it....so im back to being butt-hurt by Sony. I bid you all adieu and wish you all safe passage when Russia invades Ukraine and releases their zombie virus and world war 3 begins and then everything ends...Seriously screw you Putin. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Mar 4, 2014
This royaly sux...more time to Platinum Dark Souls
Message 5 of 6 (449 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 5, 2014

Well either Sony just fudged it or we have to wait a FULL 24 hours before it shows up on PSN now? Oh well...at least the episode went up today finally and I was able to purchase and watch it Smiley Wink Hooah

Message 6 of 6 (369 Views)
0 Likes