Jun 03 2013
By: toyshoptown2 First Son 3 posts

Why won't the Uprising pack not show up on my Black Ops 2

[ Edited ]
4 replies 1607 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

So I bought Uprising pack from the Playstation Store about a week ago and downloaded it.It didn't show up I even did a couple other downloads with different things and it still didn't work if you a soultion please tell me it.

Message 1 of 5 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Re: Why won't the Uprising pack not show up on my Black Ops 2

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

toyshoptown2 wrote:

So I bought Uprising pack from the Playstation Store about a week ago and downloaded it.It didn't show up I even did a couple other downloads with different things and it still didn't work if you a soultion please tell me it.

Welcome to the forums.

Try re-downloading it through the Black-Ops 2 store and/or through your "Downloads" list in the PS store.

If you still can't get it to work, you may want to contact either Sony support (here) or Activision / Treyarch.

Also, keep in mind that DLC is region-locked. So, if you downloaded DLC from a different region than your copy of "Black Ops 2" is from, it will not work.

Note: I'm not saying you did, but if you did happen to acquire this DLC by "game share" from someone asking to sign on to your account, in order to give it to you - you were scammed - and you will want to change your PSN ID password immediately. And never "game share" again.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 5 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Yes,but my PS3 will not update Black ops 2 to get online to download it from the Black Ops 2 store every time I try to update it say error accrued

Message 3 of 5 (1,593 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Jun 3, 2013

toyshoptown2 wrote:

Yes,but my PS3 will not update Black ops 2 to get online to download it from the Black Ops 2 store every time I try to update it say error accrued

Does it give an error code?

Regardless, try resetting your modem/router.

If you are using wireless, disconnect any other devices on your network that may be needlessly sucking up bandwidth (Computers, phones, tablets, etc.)

If that doesn't work, try a wired connection.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 5 (1,589 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Yes,it does give me an error code but every time I do something I have tried done loading it over I would say 5 time and it would to 4% and say an error has accrued

Message 5 of 5 (1,578 Views)
0 Likes