Mar 26 2013
By: ZzWHEELzZ First Son 2 posts

banned or suspended problem

[ Edited ]
3 replies 118 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

my other account got banned i think its because i change the hard disk to 500GB the problem it is i try to contact PSN Support in middle east and i ask him why i got banned they ask me about

First Name:
Last Name:
User Name:
Sing In ID:
Console Serial Number:
i send the information they want and they never reply my Message , when i try to contact PSN Support again i got this Message , this problem still appear (Playstation 20.2.2013)
today.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27616 posts

Re: banned or suspended problem

Mar 26, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

Changing out a HDD will not get you or anyone else for that matter banned or suspended, there must have been more to it that that.

In which country is your banned/suspended account, the Middle East, if so you'll have to contact customer support for that region, USA support will be unable to assist you.

Just so you know if an account is banned or suspended an email will be sent out to the e,ail address held on file, it will explain the reason & length of the ban/suspension, that email usually arrives 48-72 hours after ban/suspension goes into effect, if it hasn't been that long then wait for the email, if it has & you've received no email then go ahead & contact support for your region.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (97 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: banned or suspended problem

Mar 26, 2013
thanks for your help
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming