Reply
Highlighted
Feb 06 2013
By: Lurticus First Son 2 posts
Offline

**bleep**

5 replies 159 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Ok so, I've downloaded GTA IV (11GB) which took about a week and a day, I was excited to install the game until that 14% error came, I've tried many other things but still didn't work.

 

The download completed this morning and I haven't stopped trying to install it, I'm getting angry here..

I purchased GTA IV for $20, I wanted to play, not get stupid errors.. I deleted the file cause it said it was corrupt, NOW it wont even download, not a single byte.

 

I'm not looking for members to answer this, I'm looking for mods, staff of psn.. Go ahead and look in my history.. I'm starting to think this was a waste $20, I could of bought munchies instead of a broken game. 

I'm not going through that 11GB again!

 

And members, stay away from this, it's not for you.

I'd call, but they wont even understand a word I'm going to say.. >.>

Message 1 of 6 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40615 posts
 

Re: **bleep**

Feb 6, 2013

Lurticus wrote:

Ok so, I've downloaded GTA IV (11GB) which took about a week and a day, I was excited to install the game until that 14% error came, I've tried many other things but still didn't work.

 

The download completed this morning and I haven't stopped trying to install it, I'm getting angry here..

I purchased GTA IV for $20, I wanted to play, not get stupid errors.. I deleted the file cause it said it was corrupt, NOW it wont even download, not a single byte.

 

I'm not looking for members to answer this, I'm looking for mods, staff of psn.. Go ahead and look in my history.. I'm starting to think this was a waste $20, I could of bought munchies instead of a broken game. 

I'm not going through that 11GB again!

 

And members, stay away from this, it's not for you.

I'd call, but they wont even understand a word I'm going to say.. >.>


Are you sure?

 

We're a pretty helpful bunch here, some of us are pretty knowledgeable too, but if you're sure that's fine with me.

 

P.S. Although possible, a Moderator or 'Admin' etc is unlikley to come by to assist you with this, so you may want to open this question up to regular Forum users like myself, just saying!

 

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 6 (141 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: **bleep**

Feb 6, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Lurticus wrote:

Ok so, I've downloaded GTA IV (11GB) which took about a week and a day, I was excited to install the game until that 14% error came, I've tried many other things but still didn't work.

 

The download completed this morning and I haven't stopped trying to install it, I'm getting angry here..

I purchased GTA IV for $20, I wanted to play, not get stupid errors.. I deleted the file cause it said it was corrupt, NOW it wont even download, not a single byte.

 

I'm not looking for members to answer this, I'm looking for mods, staff of psn.. Go ahead and look in my history.. I'm starting to think this was a waste $20, I could of bought munchies instead of a broken game. 

I'm not going through that 11GB again!

 

And members, stay away from this, it's not for you.

I'd call, but they wont even understand a word I'm going to say.. >.>


Are you sure?

 

We're a pretty helpful bunch here, some of us are pretty knowledgeable too, but if you're sure that's fine with me.

 

P.S. Although possible, a Moderator or 'Admin' etc is unlikley to come by to assist you with this, so you may want to open this question up to regular Forum users like myself, just saying!

 

BRIT-KO.


I am going to agree with BRIT on this one.

 

I will take it a step further and ask; why didn't you just PM the Mod or Admin team, instead of posting a thread out here where, inevitably, us "regular" members would see it and possibly respond?

 

That is the part I don't understand.

 

If I can find it, I will share a post with you, about another person who was angry about the download time for Gran Turismo.  It was a classic approach, and example of going WAY overboard with their emotions.

 

Regardless; Welcome to the PlayStation Community friend.Smiley Happy

 

Moble

Message 3 of 6 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: **bleep**

Feb 6, 2013

OP here's a link to the Mods if you want to PM one.

 

moble please post that link. I don't think I've ever seen it. Or PM it to me if you wish. I'd really like to see it.

Message 4 of 6 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: **bleep**

Feb 6, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

OP here's a link to the Mods if you want to PM one.

 

moble please post that link. I don't think I've ever seen it. Or PM it to me if you wish. I'd really like to see it.


I can't find it.  It was the one where the guy lit his PS3 on fire.  I don't know if it was archived or removed, but it was CLASSIC!

 

All just because his GranTurismo 5 was taking forever to update.

 

If anyone can find that one, I would love to see it again.

 

Moble

Message 5 of 6 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/06/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: **bleep**

Feb 23, 2013

Okay so, I thought I already posted before I downloaded GTA IV, but it's finally done..

 

STILL! the same problem!

Message 6 of 6 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes