Jun 01 2013
By: RATMAN-Daz First Son 1 posts

cyber bullying

[ Edited ]
6 replies 325 views Edited Jun 1, 2013

im a big sony fan and love to play killzone. but i have found my online gaming spoilt by constant attack by a lot of players and there clans. this has been done on a massive scale using facebook twitter ect.ive contacted guerilla games with the same message. could you please look into what im having to put up with. at the moment it seems to be coming from **bleep**. please help gone beyond a joke.

Edit: Removed blacklisted username.

Message 1 of 7 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35985 posts

Re: cyber bullying

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

RATMAN-Daz wrote:
im a big sony fan and love to play killzone. but i have found my online gaming spoilt by constant attack by a lot of players and there clans. this has been done on a massive scale using facebook twitter ect.ive contacted guerilla games with the same message. could you please look into what im having to put up with. at the moment it seems to be coming from **bleep**. please help gone beyond a joke.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Unfortunately this is all to common, unfortunately all I can suggest to you is to report the offending PSN ID either using the in-game report feature if there is one, if there is not then plese use the link below.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

Good luck.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 7 (322 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
20021 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Brit I'm surprised you didn't mention blacklisting is against forum rules. Especially since a user was in here earlier accusing another user of cyber stalking and you warned. Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 7 (319 Views)
Shinra Executive
35985 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Brit I'm surprised you didn't mention blacklisting is against forum rules. Especially since a user was in here earlier accusing another user of cyber stalking and you warned. Smiley Surprised

I 'reported' the OP's post for blacklisting hence the Moderator attendance, forgot to mention it to the OP, sometimes I do sometimes I just report it ne1.

Apologies for not doing the same thing all the time, I'll try to do better next time Smiley Wink.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 7 (305 Views)
MVP Support
20021 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Message 5 of 7 (137 Views)
Shinra Executive
35985 posts

Jun 2, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

You know I was joking right Brit? I reported it too.

Yes of course!!

BRIT-KO

Message 6 of 7 (132 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1581 posts

Jun 2, 2013

You said on a massive scale using facebook twitter etc.....

So you gave them your private info regardless of the fact you say your being bullied.

It can't be all that bad then if you choose to give private info out to people who you say bully.

Message 7 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes