Highlighted
Mar 09 2013
By: obituaryhades First Son 1 posts

friends list problem

2 replies 152 views Edited Mar 9, 2013

We were playing black ops 2 together an we got kicked.Now we dont show up on each others friends list.We both sent each other a friend request an still don't show up

Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Re: friends list problem

Mar 11, 2013

I know there's a bug where sometimes your friends disappear from your friends list on rare occasion. This bug is directly linked with compatibility issues with the PS3 and PS Vita. When you login on your PS Vita, your friends on PS3 will either see you at the bottom of their friends list, offline, with an endlessly loading avatar animation, and no last sign in time (it will just be blank). This is generally what occurs, but something (on rare occasions) they actually temporarily disappear from your friends list. So it's possible either you, or your friend were on their PS Vita which caused this temporary bug. If that's not the case, then I don't really know what the issue is.

Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55437 posts

Re: friends list problem

Mar 11, 2013

drakestefani wrote:

I know there's a bug where sometimes your friends disappear from your friends list on rare occasion. This bug is directly linked with compatibility issues with the PS3 and PS Vita. When you login on your PS Vita, your friends on PS3 will either see you at the bottom of their friends list, offline, with an endlessly loading avatar animation, and no last sign in time (it will just be blank). This is generally what occurs, but something (on rare occasions) they actually temporarily disappear from your friends list. So it's possible either you, or your friend were on their PS Vita which caused this temporary bug. If that's not the case, then I don't really know what the issue is.

maybe support would know, i'm not sure   http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes