Highlighted
Feb 01 2013
By: crazycampernoa First Son 1 posts

how don i

3 replies 122 views Edited Feb 1, 2013
Okay how do I stop reciving emails from sony and how do I stop getting billed look I traded in the PlayStation vita and now Sony is billing my for last month but Idont have the vita in my possession how do I turn the billthing off because Idont have the vita anymore
Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: how don i

Feb 1, 2013

Dactivating the account should do it. Here's a link. You could also contact Sony directly. 1-800-345-7669 or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2616

Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6912 posts

Feb 1, 2013

crazycampernoa wrote:
Okay how do I stop reciving emails from sony and how do I stop getting billed look I traded in the PlayStation vita and now Sony is billing my for last month but Idont have the vita in my possession how do I turn the billthing off because Idont have the vita anymore

Billing you for what exactly?  The Vita itself isn't a service.  You'll have to cancel whatever it is that you're being charged for.  How you do this would depend on the service and what device you use to cancel it from.

Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Feb 1, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

crazycampernoa wrote:

Billing you for what exactly?  The Vita itself isn't a service.  You'll have to cancel whatever it is that you're being charged for.  How you do this would depend on the service and what device you use to cancel it from.

I was guessing Plus or MusicUnlimited. I don't know why you'd leave your account active on a device you no longer have though......

Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes