Nov 06 2012
By: hellhound954 First Son 7 posts

i'm in need of some help :(

[ Edited ]
11 replies 273 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

awhile back i bought broken steel for fallout 3 now i hav done some looking up and came to find out i need a copy of "BLUS 30234GH" of the dlc but the psn store doesn't hav it.... now is there some way i can still get it without buying a new copy of fallout 3? somebody please help me!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (273 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27932 posts

Re: i'm in need of some help :(

Nov 6, 2012

hellhound954 wrote:

awhile back i bought broken steel for fallout 3 now i hav done some looking up and came to find out i need a copy of "BLUS 30234GH" of the dlc but the psn store doesn't hav it.... now is there some way i can still get it without buying a new copy of fallout 3? somebody please help me!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You will need a new copy, the disc game & the DLC have to match.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (255 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 6, 2012

who don't say... but no i can't buy a new copy because i'm f..... poor and don't hav the money but i am woundering on the chance of someone in high enough power to hav the ability to maybe put a version i need in my "download" list so i can hav the right version seeing as how i hav bought the bloody pack already

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3570 posts

Nov 6, 2012

hellhound954 wrote:

Broken Steel is the 3rd add-on for the game Fallout 3.  You need a copy of Fallout 3 in-order to play the add-on you recently bought.

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

i hav the **bleep** game... just not the same and only version psn has which in it's self is dumb... 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18294 posts

Nov 7, 2012

hellhound954 wrote:

i hav the **bleep** game... just not the same and only version psn has which in it's self is dumb... 

Where did you buy the game and from what PSN store did you get the DLC? For example, You purchased the game disc in England and the DLC in the United States PSN store.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

it was bought in new brunswick then mailed to me(ontario) as a gift. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18294 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

hellhound954 wrote:

it was bought in new brunswick then mailed to me(ontario) as a gift. 

You failed to mention which PSN store you purchased the DLC "broken steel" from? Since this DLC is not unique to Japan nor anything like that, I will assume you purchased it using your canadian PSN account. Now, if this is true then the question is, what is your games product id?

You see, all DLC [downloadable content] are region locked.  The DLC addon will only work with a game disc from the same region as the DLC.

Given the issue you have described on this thread your fallout 3 game product id must be BLUS-30234 which is the one for French Canada. If I were you I would visit Game Stop or a store like it and trade your game disc for a BLUS 30234GH

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

... so me saying "to me(ontario)" wasn't good enough? is there really no way for me to get it for the version i hav? i thought just sending a copy of the right version to my download list may hav bin a possibilty :l

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (183 Views)
0 Likes