Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
18665 posts

Re: i'm in need of some help :(

Nov 7, 2012

hellhound954 wrote:

... so me saying "to me(ontario)" wasn't good enough? is there really no way for me to get it for the version i hav? i thought just sending a copy of the right version to my download list may hav bin a possibilty :l

First of all we don't work for SONY, we are SONY end-users just like you. If you want to take your business with SONY costumer support follow the Contant Us link at the footer of this page.

You have not confirmed any game ids so I've no idea of what you have. For all I know you have a EU version of the game that will not work with any DLC on this side of the world.

Anyways, I found post that proclaim solution to the problem you are having. Furthermore, it looks like DLC for BLUS-30234 works with BLUS-30234GH. The issue lies in the fact that an English and French version of the DLC were released. A user proclaims he was able to solve the issue by changing the PS3 language. Read the quotes.

«Quote»

Hiya,.. 

I got the same problem of everyone.. On the box on of Fallout 3 it's write BLUS-30234GH so i download the version BLUS-30234 of Broken Steel French..  But i didn't see the DLC on my downloads list inside the game and when i play i never got the message about the new level cap. I done everthing people said about deleting the DATA and DLC to re-install them. But it's still do not work... Since i'm a French Canadian my PS3 was setup in French for the menu and gameplay.

I was going to call  PlayStation support when i decide to switch my switch my PS3 language to english... I load Fallout 3 and what a big surprise when i see in my download menu "Broken Steel" 

So if anyone still have the issue of Broken steel do not work and your PS3 is in French switch it in English and you will be enable to access to the DLC...  

Have Fun

-------
Fallout 3 broken steel dlc problem! (PLEASE HELP!) - Page 2 - PlayStation® Community Forums
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Fallout-Series/Fallout-3-broken-steel-dlc-problem-PLEASE-HELP...
«/Quote»

«Quote»

PROBLEM SOLVED.

OK, I have absolute confirmation now. I have downloaded the "French" version of Broken Steel, and it works perfectly. It contains the English version of Broken Steel as well (I AM NOT FRENCH!)

So this is a real problem for Canadians who have the Canuck version of Fallout 3 - Sony has created an unnecessary problem by labeling the Broken Steel expansion pack as "French", when it should more properly be called "Canadian".

Sony, Please fix this, as you are causing unnecessary confusion!!!

In the meantime, if you own the "Canadian" version of the game (look for French warnings on the bottom of the back of the case - if there's any French there, you have the Canadian version) - you need to choose the "French" version of the Broken Steel expansion when purchasing from the PlayStation Store.

-------
Fallout 3 broken steel dlc problem! (PLEASE HELP!) - Page 2 - PlayStation® Community Forums
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Fallout-Series/Fallout-3-broken-steel-dlc-problem-PLEASE-HELP...
«/Quote»

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: i'm in need of some help :(

Jun 15, 2014

does this mean i have to get the french *sigh* if only you can get the french version when you get the english versio

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (66 Views)
0 Likes