Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 30 2013
By: TheFlemishGuy First Son 3 posts

i must rebuy everything when i deleted something from my ps3

7 replies 220 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

i deleted some games and dlc to make room for another but now i dont like my new game anymore i cant download my old games. i should buy them again. i checked my dowload list but that is erased aswell. pls someone help me its over 200 euros that i should rebuy if i want to play my old games.

Message 1 of 8 (220 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Re: i must rebuy everything when i deleted something from my ps3

Jan 30, 2013

TheFlemishGuy wrote:

i deleted some games and dlc to make room for another but now i dont like my new game anymore i cant download my old games. i should buy them again. i checked my dowload list but that is erased aswell. pls someone help me its over 200 euros that i should rebuy if i want to play my old games.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

So long as you're logged in with the same PSN ID/Account & password you used to purchase the games then they should be avaialble to you.

You said you paid in Euros, these are the USA Forums, you may want to post your question in the UK/EU Forums.

Message 2 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 1, 2013

i didn't realise that paying in euros is so much different then paying in USD. it should still be the same system

Message 3 of 8 (185 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Feb 1, 2013

TheFlemishGuy wrote:

i didn't realise that paying in euros is so much different then paying in USD. it should still be the same system

Even so, I still answered your question, if you're signed in with the same purchasing account then the items should be available to you.

Message 4 of 8 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Feb 1, 2013

TheFlemishGuy wrote:

Regardless of how you paid your DL list will not erase.  You need to log in with the same account you used to purchase your games.  If it is somehow erased go to the bottom of hte forums and use the "contact us" info to get in touch with sony customer service.

Message 5 of 8 (175 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Go to 

community.eu.playstation.com

Since you paid in euros ask your problem there and I might be able to help you over there.

Message 6 of 8 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 2, 2013

well this was useless. you guys basicly said the same thing. and the things everyone knows. now pls someone whit some experience help me ty

Message 7 of 8 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Feb 2, 2013

TheFlemishGuy wrote:

well this was useless. you guys basicly said the same thing. and the things everyone knows. now pls someone whit some experience help me ty

We do have the experience which is why we are telling you that your downloads do not go away as long as you logged in with the same account you used to purchase them with.  

If you had something weird happen where they really aren't on the actual account you bought them with then NO ONE here can help you which is why we told you to use the "Contact Support" link.   

You might not like the answer but that won't make it change.

Message 8 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes