Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: keep getting signed out of playstation network

Nov 11, 2012

WHAT DA HELL

i was on 30 kil streak den POOF!!! a magic trick wants to pop saying congraulations youve been sign out

Some one needs to fix this

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (1,286 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 11, 2012

bro get this i always get a magic trick saying yourve been signed out an the person who done the magic trick should get a hiding frm a true maori

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (1,286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I have been having the same problem since 11-9-12.  Everything worked fine before that.  The only game I play is madden 13.  Sometimes at startup it will give me a DNS error, but I haven't caught the code.  If it signs me out of PSN while I am just in the operating system, I get an error 80710092.  When I test the internet connection, the connection speed test will come up as "failed".  It will then give me an error 80029020.  However on the same ps3, I am able to use Amazon prime app to stream video, and watch football using the Sunday ticket app.  So far I have tried the following to correct the issue:

Reset my DSL modem and router

Made a hard wired internet connection

Reset the router to default settings and upgraded the firmware.

Reset the TCP and UDP port forwarding ports

Connected directly to my DSL modem, bypassing the router entirely.

Downloaded and installed update 4.31 (I know that was dumb)

backed up and deleted game files to make sure none were corrupt

backed up and performed the ps3 system restore operation

I have contacted ps3 support by email, but they have not responded.  If anyone else has any ideas or can bump this up, I would appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (1,273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Getttin same error and kick out of PSN at operating screen. Playing any online game is impossible. Ive done everything. Im port forwarded. Tried wired and wireless. Running in DMZ. Static Ip address. Nothing works. So bought a new PS3 and still same problem. This is ongoing axp 1 week now. Call Sony and they said they dont know whats happening but people from the NY area have been calling lately with same problems and it may be due to Sandy. Which i dont believe becuase i played my PS3 online while Sandy was happening.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (1,255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I get signed out so much that I avoid online games ( I.e. no battlefield 3 for me) it is easy for Sony to blame our routers or other devices yet no other single device drops connection on my network. This problem is unique to this ps3 and my sign on ID is unique as well. I quests this is why Xbox live is not free.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (866 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Psn is crap Xbox live won't hang up on you.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (865 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Feb 23, 2013
If Sony we're to see a that online games weren't selling then and only then will they take notice of this issue. If you want to play online go to Microsoft.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (864 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 27, 2013

i have same problem i always receive a notice that i have been sign out

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (842 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 4, 2013

You're not the only one with this problem many people also are getting signed out seems to be a new trend with PS3. I recently got an upgraded wifi/internet connection from my provider and although many calls have gone threw to them and we've tried to fix the problem which seemed to work a few times the signed out keeps coming back. At first once a day then twice until soon every 5 to 15 minutes I'm being signed out. Starting to think PSN might have some problems not all of us. It say 100% connection succeeded in every category even connection uploads and such have high speeds. I'm going to try another wired connection as I have tried wired wireless everything but I shall try and try again hopefully PSN will make a new update to help with our problems and no no one has my account info besides me and PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (736 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 26, 2013

No one gives a **bleep** you annoying **bleep** canoe

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (663 Views)
0 Likes