Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2012
By: ultimatej87 First Son 1 posts

my internet threatened

[ Edited ]
10 replies 190 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

A user named ******* is threatening to kick me off my internet access by hacking me that is a criminal offence I need help stopping this person

Edit: Username removed

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: my internet threatened

Jul 24, 2012

Why dont you report him on the PS3?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

ultimatej87 wrote:
A user named (deleted ID)s threatening to kick me off my internet access by hacking me that is a criminal offence I need help stopping this person

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

This is probably just a hollow threat, the only way they can "hack" you is if thye got access to your account, they can only get that if your password was so weak it was easy to guess of if you give them some personal information like the password.

I suggest ignoring this, but iof you want to you ca report them here: http://np.us.playstation.com/

P.S. You may want to consider removing the name of the PSN ID from your OP, blacklisting is not allowed on these Forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (182 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Good advice Brit-ko, but you should edit the user's PSN ID from your post as well; blacklisting is not allowed on the forums here, LOL.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28649 posts

Jul 25, 2012

jayistheway wrote:

Good advice Brit-ko, but you should edit the user's PSN ID from your post as well; blacklisting is not allowed on the forums here, LOL.

:smileyhappy:

Lol, Yea I meant to come by yesterday to do that when i realized, all done now though, humble apologies to you!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I was just kidding anyway brit-ko, lol. Cheers! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (158 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

You could also use the built in report feature in playstation home by hitting select button. The best category i can think of to report is bullying/harassment... since they're only threatening at that point. A moderator will investigate the report in due time and if the investigation is conclusiive... someone threatening to hack you WON'T be happy with the results. My guess is if someone's threatening to hack you... they can't... but understand that there's people on home that will start problems with you just for sheer entertainment (trolls)... ingnore works WONDERS for people harassing you... I call it  Troll-Be-Gone! Also consider setting your privacy levels so  they can't send you nasty XMB messages and flood you with random FRs

My advice: have LOADS of fun on home... it's AWESOME... and don't let nasty trolls get you down... USE TROLL-BE-GONE!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Hey Farg you use hacks?

That is against the user agreement.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 11, 2013
What??? I never said I use hacks...?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28649 posts

Feb 11, 2013

What's going on you two?

This thread is 12 months old too, no need to bump it!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (67 Views)
0 Likes