Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: Rabee_stalker First Son 1 posts

my ps3 system is banned , it's not my fault !!! plz help !!

[ Edited ]
1 replies 145 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

hi for security and make everything clear , i buy a new ps3 before 5 or 6 monthe from person here in ME (Palestine) i found this gay on the intenet and i call him and everting done , but what i did not know that the console is banned and i don't know what to do i have buying many games like call of duty and battlefield and fifa ..... to play it online , plz i tryed to call sony but nothing gose right i need help plz plz plz i swear it's not my fault , and for check this is my system serial : CF422985220-CECH-3001A , plz i like sony and games i want to play online like all the people ;-)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28649 posts

Re: my ps3 system is banned , it's not my fault !!! plz help !!

Jul 15, 2013

Rabee_stalker wrote:

hi for security and make everything clear , i buy a new ps3 before 5 or 6 monthe from person here in ME (Palestine) i found this gay on the intenet and i call him and everting done , but what i did not know that the console is banned and i don't know what to do i have buying many games like call of duty and battlefield and fifa ..... to play it online , plz i tryed to call sony but nothing gose right i need help plz plz plz i swear it's not my fault , and for check this is my system serial : CF422985220-CECH-3001A , plz i like sony and games i want to play online like all the people ;-)

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

There's nothing anyone can do here to assist you, the person that sold it sold it knowing full well that the console was banned & unusable, you have as they say 'been had', sorry!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)
0 Likes